Putting Our Experience And Skills To Work For You
We are a full-service and experienced law firm with over 60 years of combined legal experience
An Introduction To Honig & Barnes LLP
The Kinds Of Legal Representation We Provide
Our attorneys have extensive experience in a wide variety of areas of law including:
- Family law matters involving divorce and post-divorce cases, mediation, child support, child custody, spousal support, prenuptial agreements and other services
- Elder law and estate planning services involving wills, powers of attorneys, revocable trusts, health care considerations and other concerns
- Residential real estate representation involving home and condominium sales and ownership
- Landlord-tenant law concerning a wide variety of disputes
- Construction law advocacy regarding a wide variety of construction-related claims
- Business law transactions involving business formation, corporate governance, employment issues and other concerns
- Civil litigation and Personal injury representation in trial and appellate courts
While doing what we can to serve your every legal need, our foremost goal is to provide an exceptional level of service. We understand that when coming to us, you may be experiencing a number of challenging circumstances. During such difficult times, you can turn to us. We will be there to guide you through the legal process and vigorously defend your interests.
Helping preserve and protect your assets during your retirement years so that you can live comfortably while you are also able to bequeath your property and savings to your loved ones.
Ready To Serve You
Attorneys Robyn Frye Honig and Timothy H. Barnes have a deep understanding of federal and state court procedures as well as legal strategies to achieve the desired result. To learn more about our services contact our Natick and Haverhill offices by calling 978-361-0895. We regularly provide representation in Newton and across the MetroWest area, Wellesley, Weston and across Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire.